Monday 24 August 2009

My Poor Wee Cat

Aw my wee kitty is limping :(

Taking him to the vet in an hour, I hope it's only a sprain or something. Panicked a bit when I first noticed it, thought he might have injured his spine but it seems to be just his back left leg.

His name is Little Face, he's almost 2 years old now. Best (and craziest) cat in the world!

Here he is getting nice and comfy in my bed and covering everything with cat hairs!!

little face

Little face loves cuddles, and I love Little Face!

Love and respect,

BurningBoy X

(update) He has damaged his spinal cord. We had to leave him at the vet for x-rays but they say it's likely to be serious as he's in a lot of pain and his back leg is partially paralysed. I'm really scared right now I don't want to lose him.

No comments:

Post a Comment